Ok, can we just sit here and stare at how perfect this human is?
She's a model, OBVIOUSLY, and has a killer beauty blog called Feminina. I had the privilege of dolling up this babe. She's a natural beauty for sure and I was a little hesitant to even touch her face. Less is definitely more for her.
- Primer: POREfessional by Benefit - Apply to T zone with hands
- Cream contour: RCMA concealer palette - Highlight and contour under eyes and cheeks
- Foundation: Dior Star - Use a damp Beauty Blender and blend cream contour
- Eye primer: Mac paint pot in Painterly - Apply to eyelid from lash line to brow
- Mac eyeshadows: Omega all over eyelid, Espresso outer corner, Brun crease
- Mac eyeshadows for brows: Omega and Brun
- Anastasia powder contour kit: Light to medium - Set cream contour
- Blush: Cubic and Gingerly - Apply to apples of the cheeks
- Laura Mercier: Translucent setting powder - Apply all over face
- Mac gel eyeliner: Black Trax - Apply to upper lash line
- Ardell false lashes: Demi wispy - Apply to top lashes using Duo dark eyelashes glue
- Mac highlight: Soft and Gentle - Apply to cheek bones, brow bone, center of the nose, and cupids bow
- NYX butter gloss: Creme Brûlée - Apply to lips
- Ben Nye setting spray: Final Seal - Three sprays to face